Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Today's Forecast: Sarcasm Storm Rolling In

First: CNN hosts and company, while covering Obama’s win I don’t think you’ve uttered the word “historic” quite enough yet. Maybe you should say it another hundred times in the next few minutes just to get the point across.

And if Hillary had won the nomination, I guess you wouldn’t be saying the exact same thing.

I think it’s pretty obvious she is in fact, a woman. I think she does indeed have lady lumps. Whether or not they are lovely is a matter for Bill to debate with himself.


Number 2: It’s not just shorthand for “making a poopy”…

Why are so many guests on CNN saying that Clinton is diminishing Obama’s victory? I tune in and tune out like a monkey with ADHD. Seriously, there is no punch line here. I’m asking a legitimate question.

I want to know what you’re thinking. There are some things you can‘t hide. I want to know what you‘re feeling. Tell me what‘s on your mind.


Thirdly: Why are you political junkies suggesting it is somehow wrong for Clinton to hang in there like the trooper she is? How dare you. You can’t read her mind. You don’t know what is preventing her from conceding. She just might have some kind of agenda, like becoming our next President, perhaps. I just can’t put into words how I feel about you wolf… er, wolves. I am shocked that you’re wishing an end to the longest running delusion in nominee history. Unbelievable.


And last of all: This wasn’t even really a post, but rather, a bunch of jibberish with some Information Society lyrics thrown in for the hell of it. I apologize. I’m also sorry if you were deceived by my title. I know I promised you a “sarcasm storm.” That was very thoughtless of me and extremely inconsiderate. What can I say, I am a woman. But I’d really like to make it up to you. So, here you go…






















I never said I was an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment