Thursday, June 5, 2008

McCain attacks Barack Obama, and it smells poopy

Now that it’s official, McCain is wasting no time attacking Obama any which way he can, which is in the rear since McCain is behind him in the polls. It turns out Obama has a fundraising friend who was convicted yesterday of fraud and some other things, and now McCain is using this as an opportunity to imply that he wouldn’t be a good President based on this friendship. Actually it was the Republican Party’s national committee who were responsible for the negative statements, but it’s probably not a stretch to assume McCain is pulling the strings or at least having a good evil laugh over it. I could easily imagine him stabbing an Obama voodoo doll in between its cloth buttcheeks for some reason. Back when this issue first came up, Obama donated more than $150,000 raised by the friend in question to charity. I guess McCain and his friends can’t find anything of real substance to use against him. When I look at it that way, the whole thing is pretty damn amusing.

I live in a town where most of us know each other, so life would be very different for me if everyone judged me by my friends. I wouldn’t have any friends if that were the case. For example, I have a couple of friends who smoke pot. Now they try to keep it on the DL, but it’s impossible because word gets around. It’s almost as if everyone in this town knows who made a poopy and when they did it. Personally, I don’t care what my friends do when I‘m not in their company. Their poop is their business. But let’s just say for the sake of comparison that they decided one day to start throwing poop at people. And that this went on for a period of time without me knowing about it. Random poop attacks in the night on passersby. And let’s say I found out when they were eventually arrested for their poop rampage. How can I, a law abiding citizen, be held accountable for their poop? That would stink.

No comments:

Post a Comment