Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What's that in the sink?

Grandma Jones is looking after her grandkids at their house, and it's a beautiful morning. She has just entered the bathroom for a long session, when she is suddenly distracted by something... Something absolutely dreadful...





Grandma: Oh my gahd. Kids, come here! What is this crap in the bathroom sink?

Susie: Ewww. I don’t know. Maybe Dad got really drunk again. Gross.

Timmy: No, it looks more like the baby’s ass exploded in it. Disgusting.

Mike: It’s not puke or baby poop. It was me.

Grandma, Susie, & Timmy: What?!

Mike: I used Listerine Smart Rinse after brushing. Heh heh, I guess my mouth was really dirty. Want to meet my hook... I mean, girlfriend? Hey Stella, come ’ere!




Grandma: Hi, Stella. You want to watch the kids while I finish my morning business? I'll give you a few dollars...

No comments:

Post a Comment