Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Twisted News: Miley Cyrus & Vanity Fair

*Disclaimer: If you want 100% factual and unbiased news go elsewhere. This is for people who like sarcasm, satire and tomfoolery.


If you know anything about me, you know my feelings about Hannah Montana. So by now you’ve probably heard the news, and perhaps have seen the Vanity Fair pictures of Miley Cyrus floating around on the internet. Deviant perverts everywhere got so excited when they saw Miley’s baby face, bedhead and bare back that some of them immediately signed up to become priests. The others simply printed out and masturbated to her photo while singing her own Disney songs, “Nobody’s Perfect” and "Cuffs Will Keep Us Together".

Miley Ray is trying to change her image from a spunky little pop star adored and idolized by masses of sugar-crazed children to a sexylicious diva longing for an invitation to the Play Boy mansion. It seems Billy Ray is getting tired of the trailer park style orgies with Lindsey and Britney. There’s something about the man that says, I‘m willing to throw my daughter to the lions for a chance at some high class vajay-jay.


It sure is getting difficult to separate father from daughter lately. It seems that wherever Miley goes, her daddy is right there behind her.


Forget whatever Miley has said about this because the truth comes directly from Disney, who says she was “manipulated” into doing the photo shoot. I guess they would know. Right?


I honestly don’t remember this much of an uproar over Vanity Fair since this issue of the magazine hit the stands back in 1991...






And she married Ashton Kutcher.



What's next for the Rays? You tell me.

And if you want to see the pics I'm talking about, google them. I'll be quite happy if I never see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment