Monday, March 2, 2009

The adoption option

Whenever I think on this subject one thing that really gets my blood boiling, especially since half of those ‘special’ people who ‘work for us’ in Washington are ‘gay on the side’… is that in most places in the US a gay couple can’t even adopt. Well, maybe there aren’t any laws banning it unless you’re in Arkansas, or was that Alabama and what’s the difference? Even so, they’d rather place a waiting child into the hands of a 100-yr-old couple who cane youngin’s at will.


This…


…And this could happen to a child near you.

Yes, maybe some do deserve a good caning. 99% probably need one, but try telling that to a social worker. Seriously though, no kid should ever, ever have to change a bedpan…

When using the word ‘gay’ I’m talking about men of course. Gay women can go to a sperm bank so I’m not even acknowledging them here. I just think it’s so totally unfair. Plus, I’m not related to any gay women so call me biased if you want. It doesn’t change the inequality.

Gay people are just like us. Except they’re gay, which a lot of people get hung up on because according to their bibles they’ll burn in hell right alongside everyone who lies, cheats, steals and listens to extremists. I think what that means is when the world ends the entire city of Washington, D.C. will turn into a giant lake of fire and everyone tuned into Rush Limbaugh will suddenly feel their heads explode.

I know it’s up to each state to decide whether or not to allow or ban a gay couple from providing just as much love as a straight one to children who truly need it. So I wish they’d come to their senses and look at it from a logical perspective. Why must the bible always be used as a divisive device when there’s so much we could learn from it? To be more specific, it clearly states in Revelations that in the year 2012 Washington, D.C. will turn into a lake of fire and Rush will reveal to his listeners he is the son of Lucifer himself causing heads to violently explode. Then, according to the mother of one of my daughter’s friends*, Yellowstone National Park will erupt and destroy us all.

*Ask your kids what they’ve heard lately at school but sit down first.

Of course before that happens, President Obama (who was in Hawaii hosting a party for his party) will lead his followers to the new city of Jerusalem where Senator Max Baucus will finally be free to dance in the daisies and put flowers in his hair. But not before letting everyone know he still opposes gay marriage, adding he just doesn’t think it’s fair to ban it.

So Montana Max will still be one of many confusing Democrats, but since he’s taken more pro-Israel PAC money than anyone it gives him a free pass to enter the city of gold. What I mean is, since he’s been such a huge supporter of Israel he’ll breeze right in while Rush burns for all eternity… the fact that Max has received well over $319,000 in his career from those contributions alone is just a side note.


How much to get Maxi out of the closet?

By now you must obviously be wondering how Oct-O-Mom fits into all of this, so I’ll briefly drop the silliness and even the sarcasm. If Nadya Suleman really wanted everyone to leave her alone she’d give up the babies and a few others for adoption. Her kids would be happy, the public would be happy and the media would temporarily melt into a pool of tears. Wouldn’t it be for the best?

The only downside is gays still can’t adopt but if they could just rustle up a shit load of money for the right people or lie on the application… Well, I’ll always be an optimist.

3 comments:

Meeks said...

You know , I don't understand those who support Nadya's scam, I mean decision. How are you going to agree to have another children when the children you already have are not cared for properly by YOU? It's a fucking scam no matter which way you put it. The rest of us average citizens aren't busting ass in this shit can economy to provide for other people and their children. Why should she get all the aide and welfare for herself and her hundred fatherless kids just cause she was depressed and psycho? Ugh.

So sorry...

Most gay people like most not gay people would be fantastic parents. It's not like they're aliens or something geez. They're like everyone else but they just happen to like their own gender. Who gives a shit!? Are you gonna feed, love, and nurture the kid? Yes? Have at it then.

So yea I agree=)

And I miss you lovely!

((((HUGS))))

Alicia Billings said...

Yeah it's all ass backwards. Somehow it's alright for a single woman to breed herself like an animal and beg for assistance, but gays aren't allowed to marry or become parents. I don't get it. I am seriously worried about her kids and don't think ANY amount of money is going to help her be a decent mother. She needs a shrink, but in the end it's her kids who will end up on that couch. So sad.

Awww, shucks. Thanks, Meeks! It's great to get your point of view. And I miss you too. XO

Alicia Billings said...

Thanks Bryan!

I believe in my heart things are going to get better. I won't lie, when I think about politics and how slow progress is made I get frustrated. But I truly believe people are coming around, and that we'll see more positive changes as more people give it some real thought and speak out.

Thanks again, xo

Post a Comment